Shop By Bike
2009-2012 675 Track CF Solo Seat (with Matching Pillion Cover)
Brand Fitment: Triumph
Model Fitment: 675
Year Fitment: 2009-2012
Product Overview (HD)
Saddlemen’s® line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. These stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s® Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel™ and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction, and styling that’s second-to-none resulting in the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
The Track-CF offer a great looking seat which is a more comfortable ride that is noticeable from the moment you get on. Why?
Almost two decades ago, Saddlemen® was the innovator of SaddleGel™ for motorcycle seats, bringing over a gel technology widely used in medical applications. Now widely copied, but not duplicated, SaddleGel™ provides undisputable comfort.
Adding to the comfort is our unique SaddleHyde™ covering that has the right amount of stretch built in to make better use of the SaddleGel™ underneath.
Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect and only matched motorcycle seating foam that works in conjunction with SaddleGel™ and SaddleHyde™ for maximum riding distance and pleasure. Saddlemen’s® proprietary Black Magic™ foam with its high resilient properties maximizes your motorcycles suspension package by collapsing just enough to conform to the rider’s body shape. In turn it helps to equalize the pressure to allow good blood flow. Combined with our precisely engineered molding cavities, our 3 part system is carefully molded with a skin that resists penetration by rain or perspiration. All completed in house under the careful supervision of trained technicians to guarantee a perfectly contoured seat with every pour.
Gel Channel Features:
- Saddlemen’s® revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional.
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer.
- The SaddleHyde™ cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb balance comfort and grip
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen® seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- The seat’s vinyl cover panels and center-strip cover have carbon fiber-look finish.
- The TRACK-CF’s styling is perfect for matching the seat to motorcycles equipped with other performance accessories.
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there’s no question it’s a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle.
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider driver's rear section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- Each TRACK-CF seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from center GEL channel: dries in minutes.