Shop By Bike
2006-2007 GSX-R600/750 GP-V1 Solo Seat (with Matching Pillion Cover)
Brand Fitment: Suzuki
Model Fitment: GSX-R600/750
Year Fitment: 2006-2007
Product Overview (HD)
The GP-V1 is the sleekest and most functional race seat on the market. The GP-V1 features a faux carbon fiber seating area with just the right amount of gripper on the seat sides to maintain the best control of your motorcycle as you carve through the canyon or track. Gel-core comfort comes standard with all GP-V1 seats to provide the most comfort in any saddle.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Saddlemen’s® revolutionary GP-V1 seat offer high quality; durable construction which is as unique as it is functional.
- The GP-V1 seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- Plated steel brackets are part of the fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen® seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
- Each GP-V1 seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
2006 Suzuki GS/GSX Series Standard/Sport Bike GSX-R 600
2006 Suzuki GS/GSX Series Standard/Sport Bike GSX-R 750
2007 Suzuki GS/GSX Series Standard/Sport Bike GSX-R 600
2007 Suzuki GS/GSX Series Standard/Sport Bike GSX-R 750
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary