Shop By Bike
2009-2016 GSX-R1000 GP-V1 Solo Seat (with Matching Pillion Cover)
Brand Fitment: Suzuki
Model Fitment: GSX-R1000
Year Fitment: 2009-2016
Product Overview (HD)
The GP-V1 is the sleekest and most functional race seat on the market. The GP-V1 features a faux carbon fiber seating area with just the right amount of gripper on the seat sides to maintain the best control of your motorcycle as you carve through the canyon or track. Gel-core comfort comes standard with all GP-V1 seats to provide the most comfort in any saddle.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Saddlemen’s® revolutionary GP-V1 seat offer high quality; durable construction which is as unique as it is functional.
- The GP-V1 seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer.
- Plated steel brackets are part of the fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen® seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Each GP-V1 seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary