Shop By Bike
1991-2002 ST1100/A Stealth™ Seat
Brand Fitment: Honda
Model Fitment: ST1100/A
Year Fitment: 1991-2002
Not wanting to leave performance behind when they ride big miles, many riders have chosen to use performance-oriented Sport Touring motorcycles in place of larger, comfort-oriented touring bikes. In many cases the seats on these versatile motorcycles don’t live up to the other performance aspects of the class. In response to this need, Saddlemen’s® STEALTH™ sport touring seats were launched. The STEALTH™ family of seats offer comfortable, sporty, long-distance seating, with slightly lowered sitting position and carefully designed contours for both driver and passenger. STEALTH™ seats offer substantial driver backrest/lumbar support, perfect for long trips and aggressive riding, and a narrow nose allows improved leg positioning when stopped, for better control. SaddleGel™ increases comfort and circulation by reducing tailbone pressure and damp numbing road vibrations. Specialized covers further add to riding comfort and control, while adding a sharp sense of style to the motorcycle.
- A truly comfortable, sporty, long-distance saddle that is the best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented—the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they’re made for, yet are more comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything — commuting, spirited riding or heading out cross-country
- Features SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger seating areas for comfort plus carefully sculpted, progressive density foam that cushions your ride while still permitting valuable feedback
- Narrow nose for easier ground control and shorter inseams; a lower driver bucket allows you to sit into the seat rather than on top of the seat
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Special design attention has been allocated to the pillion shape and ergonomics resulting in all-day comfort with increased seating height so the passenger’s view is improved
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen® seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit
- Some covers feature a leather-grain SaddleHyde that’s Marine-grade tough. Other versions feature carbon fiber-look top panels with smooth sides that match the performance spirit of the Sport Touring motorcycle
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from the cover and dries in seconds
- Select models are also available in low-profile designs, custom colors and other modifications available, just contact Saddlemen®
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
Saddlemen® seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen® seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen® has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.