Shop By Bike
1997-2007 FLHR, FLHX Todd's Cycle Pro Series
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FLHR, FLHX (06-07)(Except FLHRS)
Year Fitment: 1997-2007
Todd's Cycle Pro Series
Comfort Overview (HD)
Expanded fitment for the inaugural saddle in Saddlemen’s® Pro Series Seat line, the Slammed Pro Tour™ seat features a slim, yet supportive bucket seat for the rider and a tidy contoured passenger section that brings a new level of style to comfortable seats.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Specially designed to drop the rider down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible, while maintaining our high standards of comfort and support.
- Custom bike builder Todd Silicato, founder of Todd's Cycles of Huntington Beach, California applied his unique styling sense to create the ultimate low-profile, bagger seat that's acceptable for touring. Keeping Saddlemen® technology and quality at the center of this new saddle, Todd sculpted the seat to drop down into the bike for a low riding position that also helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
- As with our standard Pro Tour, this comfortable seat is made with Saddlemen’s® famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel™, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Note: These seats are designed to look best and mate with the center dash of the Street Glide and Road King models. Will also fit other Harley-Davidson Touring models, but there will be a gap between the seat’s nose and the center dash. The seat will fit bikes fitted with, or without, saddlebag guards
- The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balace of rigidity and user compliance.
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat's durability as well as comfort.
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
Selecting the proper Saddlemen seat should begin with the question, “How long in the saddle and riding style or preference?” Knowing the comfort a rider will need will aim them at the best type of seats for their intended use and then they can further hone their choice by looking at seats that would that complement their motorcycle and styling preference.
Saddlemen seats are a result of Integrated Design Philosophy (IDP™), which focuses on putting as much comfort into the seat as possible. IDP™ then takes styling cues from each motorcycle and incorporates them into the contours and patterns of each new seat. The result is a seat that is as comfortable as possible but also looks and fits perfectly on the motorcycle. Saddlemen’s craftsmanship and quality assures you of an enjoyable ride – regardless of the distance.
By combining the attributes of our proprietary SaddleGel and advanced Progressive Density Foam we create exceptional foundations that provide superior comfort and vehicle control. While thick seat foams are usually more comfortable, Saddlemen’s Gel-Core technology is used in every seat to produce excellent comfort regardless of its thickness. That’s why a slammed-down Saddlemen seat, such as the Profiler, rides so much more comfortably than other seats of a similar thickness. So if a thin Saddlemen seat is comfortable, imagine how plush a thick seat like a Road Sofa or an Explorer will be.
When creating a new seat, additional attention is always devoted to overcoming deficiencies that exist in the stock seat or other after market seats. Our designers use advanced engineering plus practical riding experience to forge seats that ride comfortably, look great and fit perfectly. For example, rigid plastic or resin-based seat pans with plated brackets provide superior fitment for easy, hassle-free installation. Riders will need to carefully study the attributes of each Saddlemen seat so they can learn how it can improve their riding experience. ese seat types are:
Seats for Long Distance or “Touring”
These seats are aimed at users who will lay down 500+ miles open road in a day. Large, plush double bucket seats designed to keep rider and passenger in supreme comfort during long distance riding.
Day Cruising Two-up Seats
These seats are great for cruising and day trips (200 mile tours). Still a significant improvement in comfort of the original saddle, these seats aim for balance between style and comfort making for an enjoyable journey.
Low Profile Two-up Seats
Low slung, trim stylish seats that include seating for a passenger. The lean and minimalistic approach significantly complements the motorcycle’s lines. Not as well suited for long distance use as an Explorer seat, but they are the most comfortable slammed-down seats you can get. Great for (urban) boulevard cruising.
Renegade Solo & Pillions
These Rider-only seats are also great for cruising and day trips as they provide a superb level of comfort while looking great as only a solo saddle can. Matching pillion seats are available.
Slammed Solo's (S3) Seats
Low slung, trim stylish seats for lone riders. The lean and minimalistic style complements the motorcycle’s lines. Not as well suited for long distance use as an Explorer seat, but they are the most comfortable slammed-down seats you can get. Great for casual riding (no backrest options - see Universal Detachable Pillions Pad for passenger seating).
Pro Series Seats
Saddlemen’s seat artisans occasionally partner with leading bike builders to create special edition seats. Not as well suited for long distance use as an Explorer seat, but very comfortable for urban cruising with a unique appearance.
Specialty rider-only seats that feature the ubiquitous hump at the back of the seat. While aimed at style, the seat is very comfortable for urban cruising.