Shop By Bike
2006-2017 FXD, FXDWG, FLD Dyna Lariat™ Solo Seat
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FXD Dyna (plus FXDWG 2010-up & FLD 2012-16)
Year Fitment: 2006-2017
Saddlemen Three Points Of Contact
Product Overview (HD)
The newest member of the Saddlemen® Renegade™ solo seat family; “Lariat” solo seats for Harley-Davidsons marry the rugged look of distressed saddle-brown leather with the advanced engineering of the our “Heels Down” seats that were developed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding confidence.
Hand cut and sewn covers of genuine, free-range cowhide create the signature look for the “Lariat” line. No two seats will be the same due to the natural, individual character of Rodeo Brown leather. And each seat will age gracefully for its rider, growing more supple and distinctive as the miles rack up.
Each saddle is low, wide and comfortable, with carefully designed contours that permit the rider to securely plant their feet when at a stop. Saddlemen’s® famous combination of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ eases tailbone pressure and improves circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride. Mile after mile of real world testing led us to this special shape that remains comfortable after countless miles in the saddle.
Each seat is ready for riders to add optional driver’s backrests or passenger pillions (sold separately). The matching leather-covered driver’s backrest provides superb lumbar support and riding comfort, and clicks into the seat without using tools. Matching pillion pads are also available, and are easy to install and remove, and match the main seats’ sharp frame-hugging profile.
Each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included.
- The Lariat solo seat is covered in genuine distressed brown leather so it is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get.
- Genuine cowhide is tanned and cut to produce unique leather covers – no two seats are the same.
- Each seat will break-in to be supple with a distinctive appearance, further enhancing the unique appeal of the free-range leather.
- The seat pans are engineered from Saddlemen’s® award-winning Heel’s Down Renegade solo seat family so the fit is perfect.
- Like a Heel’s Down, each Lariat seat is specially designed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding comfort.
- Each solo saddle is low, wide and contoured to allow the rider to securely plant feet when stopped.
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort.
- Each seat contains the internal hardware to accept an optional matching driver's back rest. (sold separately)
- Covered with the same special leather as the seats, the optional driver’s backrest adds superb lumbar support with position adjustment for excellent riding comfort.
- The driver’s backrest installs in seconds without using tools.
- Optional matching Lariat covered pillion and sissybar pads available. (sold separately)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary