- SaddleGel™ Comfort Pads
- Universal Detachable Pillion Pads
- Tracker Tail Sections & Seats
- Motorcycle Seats - New Releases
- Color Flame Stitched Saddlebags
- Motorcycle Bags - New Releases
- Specific Fit Saddlebags
- Sissy Bar Mounted Bags
- Seat, Tail, & Tunnel Mounted Bags
- Rack & Trunk Mounted Bags
- Tank Mounted Bags
- Universal Saddlebag Sets
- Handlebar Mounted & Tool Bags
- Bag Organizers, Packing Cubes & Liners
- Saddlebag Mounting Hardware
Shop By Bike
2006-2017 FXD, FXDWG, FLD Dyna Lariat™ Pillion
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FXD Dyna (plus FXDWG 2010-up & FLD 2012-16)
Year Fitment: 2006-2017
- When you’re not riding solo, add one of Saddlemen’s® matching Lariat pillion pads. Easy to install, it takes just minutes with the included brackets and fits perfectly to your motorcycle’s rear fender
- The Lariat pillions feature GEL and a fuller shape than conventional pillion pads for longer rides in great comfort
- To match the Lariat solo seat, each pillion is covered in genuine distressed brown leather creating a look that is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get
- Each high quality pillion pad has quality construction; Gel-coated, marine grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets make sure the pad is durable for decades of riding.
- Easy to install. Some pads and their matching rider seats include additional mounting hardware as needed
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
**Note: Fits with part # 806-04-0041B / 0803-0421 (driver's solo seat shown in picture, but sold separately)
The ideal cover for a motorcycle must exhibit many features, and Saddlemen utilizes the best material, Saddlehyde™, which provides the optimum combination of good looks, comfort and durability. First, Saddlehyde™, has a luxurious look and feel due to its leather grain and soft touch feel. Second, Saddlehyde™ has a built in compliance, or stretch, that enhances the gel and foam characteristics for increased comfort. Many other materials, including many leathers, are more board like and prevent the foam or gel from doing their job of softening your ride. Third, motorcycle seats are exposed to some of the worst conditions imaginable; bright sun, heat, rain and constant flexing, conditions that ruin the looks and durability of ordinary materials. Saddlehyde™ excels in these conditions and constant application of conditioners is not required.
Our unique Co-mold process is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
The Cushion Layer
The top sculpted layer is the sensory layer. It cushions and provides that nice soft touch.
The Absorption Layer
The middle layer isolates vibration, absorbs and dampens shock, disperses the pressure and promotes blood flow which alleviates hot spots created by foam only seating solutions.
The Support Layer
The bottom layer “the shell” is the stability layer. The polyurethane substructure completes the seating foundation to provide a truly unique riding experience.
Scientifically proven, this amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle. A seat made with SaddleGel is scientifically engineered to dampen, divert and deflect the energy from road shock which air bladders and 70 year old foam only seat technology cannot protect you from.
Our SaddleGel has the ability to conform to all body shapes, sizes, and contours to reduce pressure points and promote blood flow which minimizes “hot spots “associated the pain and discomfort.
Otherwise, pressure points or “hot spots” can hinder blood flow, causing pain and discomfort. Normal circulation is never lost on a seat with SaddleGel and it keeps you comfortable on a long ride.
Whether it's a football helmet, hospital bed, knee pad or body armor, the foam it contains plays a critical role in making that product both comfortable and safe. But can that foam be transformed into something significantly better, safer and more comfortable?
Foam only seating dates back to the 1940’s. Still after 70 years many motorcycle seating manufactures solely rely on this low cost solution ignoring the advancements in technology.
Years of study, combined with practical experience, has led to the formulation of Saddlemen’s Progressive Density Foam. The chemical make-up and raw material volume is carefully tuned to create a foam pour that is balanced between support and compliance. Varied cell sizes and types are encapsulated in the foam by an element-resistant skin that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat’s durability as well as comfort.
To complete the process then tunes the density and shape which are also necessary to provide the superior foundation for Saddlemen’s unique co-molding process that optimizes reduction is vibrations and shock directly related to rider fatigue.
Unlike most foam that has open holes at the surface, Saddlemen’s Profoam actually has an abrasion resistant skin that resists water intrusion. This barrier is engineered to form during the molding process and protects the micro cellular foam core from breaking down, which is common with many OEM and aftermarket seats.