Shop By Bike
1987-2018 KLR650 Adventure Tour Low 2-Up Seat
Brand Fitment: Kawasaki
Model Fitment: KLR650
Year Fitment: 1987-2018
Lowered Foam Height
Saddlemen® introduces a new specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time. Seat sets and one-piece seats include integrated luggage mounting points or strap kits to attach the perfectly matched Saddlemen® Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo to the pillion portion of the seat.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and rugged, yet flexible marine-grade vinyl cover to provide Adventure Touring riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- The Adventure TOUR is a specialized quality seat with durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional.
- Installs easier and fits better than original, factory-supplied seat (can also be fit to earlier versions of the KLR650)
- Rugged, cad-plated steel mounting hardware is stronger than the original seat’s plastic mounting tabs.
- Gel-coated, marine grade fiberglass pans withstands the rigors of hard use
- The seat’s height is approximately 1.25” lower that the original seat, with a wider touring style saddle section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose so the rider’s feet reaches the ground better at stops.
- The pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these seats offer the ultimate comfort available when traveling on a KLR.
- Ready for adventure use – each seat is fully element resistant, water wipes away from the seat’s surface with a swipe of your hand.
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks.
- The seat’s cover panels are designed and stitched to match Saddlemen’s® highly functional Adventure PACK luggage family.
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking.
- A luggage/cargo mounting strap set is included that installs or removes in seconds from the seat to create a mounting point on the pillion that makes it easy to attach Saddlemen’s® Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Designed and made in the USA.
Saddlemen® seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship. Click image for baseplate configuration for this model.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen® seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen® has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.