Shop By Bike
CD 3600 Sissybar Bag
CD 3600 Sissybar Bag:
Product Overview (HD)
Univerally mounted and with a main compartment capacity of 3600 cubic inches, the new Cruising Deluxe Sissy Bar Bags bring a new level of style as well as a whole lot of function to the ride.
Universal Mounting - Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
Internal Shelf - Inside you'll find a removable shelf that helps seperate your cargo. Shelf adjusts up and down, or can be removed entirely.
Rain Cover - When the weather gets wet, this bag’s High Viz rain cover can be quickly deployed to protect your bag and your things. The rain cover goes over your bag and cinches closed with an adjustable drawstring. When the weather brightens up again, it can be easily hidden away.
Backpack Straps - Padded backpack straps and shoulder strap system is included.
Rigid Roll Bags - A rigid roll bag is included, which is designed to mount to the top of the SaddleStow for extra storage, or can be used by itself almost anywhere on your bike.
Organizer Pouch - This bag’s office organizer lets you keep things like business cards, glasses, writing instruments and cell phone organized and handy.
- The main cargo compartment flap opens fully with solid tethered sides for easy loading.
- Works with or without a rack with the newly updated adjustable mounting sleeve that adapts to the shape and width of your bike’s sissy bar.
- Durable leather-tech construction that will protect your valuables from the elements.
- Multiple oversized mounting rings around the bag overcome unique mounting challenges.
- Fiberglass honeycomb rigid luggage shell maintains its shape regardless of cargo load, yet is lightweight to reduce the impact on your motorcycle.
- Strong, nylon meshing zipper teeth with chrome sliders equipped with large pulls for easy use with a gloved hand.
Dimensions: 16" H x 16.25" W x 9.75" D Main Bag / 8" H x 13.25" W x 9" D Roll Bag
Installation Overview (HD)
This video is intended to provide a brief installation overview. Further step-by-step information is located on the “Download Instructions” hyperlink located on each product page. You may also speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable product specialist for additional information - 1.800.397.7709 / email@example.com