Shop By Bike
2004-2009 VTX1300C Explorer™ Ultimate Comfort Seat with Driver's Backrest
Brand Fitment: Honda
Model Fitment: VTX1300C
Year Fitment: 2004-2009
Product Overview (HD)
The Explorer combines show bike quality with two-up touring comfort, making it the perfect choice for your next trip. Carefully developed deep, wide contours provide the perfect attitude and body position for long hours in the saddle, so you can arrive at your destination refreshed and ready. Why?
Almost two decades ago, Saddlemen® was the innovator of SaddleGel™ for motorcycle seats, bringing over a gel technology widely used in medical applications. Now widely copied, but not duplicated, SaddleGel™ provides undisputable comfort.
Adding to the comfort is our unique SaddleHyde™ covering that has the right amount of stretch built in to make better use of the SaddleGel™ underneath.
Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect and only matched motorcycle seating foam that works in conjunction with SaddleGel™ and SaddleHyde™ for maximum riding distance and pleasure. Saddlemen’s® proprietary Black Magic™ foam with its high resilient properties maximizes your motorcycles suspension package by collapsing just enough to conform to the rider’s body shape. In turn it helps to equalize the pressure to allow good blood flow. Combined with our precisely engineered molding cavities, our 3 part system is carefully molded with a skin that resists penetration by rain or perspiration. All completed in house under the careful supervision of trained technicians to guarantee a perfectly contoured seat with every pour.
- Deep, wide contoured buckets cradle both rider and passenger
- Removable driver's backrest adjusts for both height and fore-aft position
- Made from Saddlemen’s® famous combination of progressive density foam and driver and passenger SaddleGel™ for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Split-cushion design separates lumbar support and forward seat cushion so they compress independently, reducing tailbone and hipbone pressure
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear increases comfort for both driver and passenger, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation
- Made in the U.S.A.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary