Shop By Bike
2008-2021 FLHR, FLHT, FLHX, FLTR Todd's Cycle Pro Series Seat
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FLHR, FLHT, FLHX, FLTR (TOURING MODELS) - EXCLUDES TRIKES
Year Fitment: 2008-2021
Todd's Cycle Pro Series
Comfort Overview (HD)
The inaugural seat in Saddlemen’s® Pro Series Seat line, the Slammed Pro Tour™ seat features a slim, yet supportive bucket seat for the rider and a tidy contoured passenger section that brings a new level of style to comfortable seats.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Specially designed to drop the rider down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible, while maintaining our high standards of comfort and support.
- Custom bike builder Todd Silicato, founder of Todd's Cycles of Huntington Beach, California applied his unique styling sense to create the ultimate low-profile, bagger seat that's acceptable for touring. Keeping Saddlemen® technology and quality at the center of this new saddle, Todd sculpted the seat to drop down into the bike for a low riding position that also helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
- As with our standard Pro Tour, this comfortable seat is made with Saddlemen’s® famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel™, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Note: These seats are designed to look best and mate with the center dash of the Street Glide and Road King models. Will also fit other Harley-Davidson Touring models, but there will be a gap between the seat’s nose and the center dash. The seat will fit bikes fitted with, or without, saddlebag guards
- The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balace of rigidity and user compliance.
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat's durability as well as comfort.
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary