Shop By Bike
2006-2017 FXD, FXDWG, FLD Dyna Renegade™ "Heels Down" Solo Seat with Driver's Backrest
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FXD Dyna (plus FXDWG 2010-up & FLD 2012-16)
Year Fitment: 2006-2017
Gel vs. Foam
Technical Overview (HD)
The newest member of the Renegade™ touring seat family; "Heels Down" seats have been developed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding confidence. Each saddle is low, wide and comfortable, with carefully designed contours that permit the rider to securely plant their feet when at a stop. The "Heels Down" line is now the perfect seat choice for smaller riders who desire comfort and style.
- Matching pillion pads available, and are easy to install and remove, and match the main seats' sharp frame-hugging profile
- Made with Saddlemen’s® famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel™ in the driver's position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Matching driver's backrest for superb lumbar support and riding comfort-removable and adjustable for vertical and horizontal positioning
- Covered with black SaddleHyde™, our durable, marine-grade, soft-touch material for leather-like good looks and supple comfort
- Easy-to-install, with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
Saddlemen® seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship. Click image for baseplate configuration for this model.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen® seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen® has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.
Saddlemen® backrests are adjustable to compensate for all types of riders. Easily adjust not only height, but also fore and aft positioning with the infinitely-adjustable set-screw for perfect custom comfort.